kick off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kirt Herbstreet picked Stanford to win. I hate that fucker, he picks agianst the Ducks every week and is forever talking them down.

GO DUCKS!!!

Last edited:
48-10 Oregon beats Stanford, damn, they looked good on all sides of the ball!

Notre Dame is losing... what a great Saturday :)

Yeah really...but then again everybody always underestimates them. Thats fine, it just makes the vicories all that much sweeter. Damn I wish ND would have lost, I got excited for a minute. Same goes for OU and USC...oh well at least my team won!

well...my team won...ROLL TIDE...lol...and california was overrated...tennessee put a stomping on them...other than...most of the good teams had easy wins this week...

That Memphis vs. Ole Miss game was a real barn-burner. They just kept trading TD for TD until the end of the game. Great game.

Ohhhhh yes...todays the day...the day I have been waiting for for years. Oklahoma comes to Oregon to play in Autzen stadium for the first time ever. I am pumped. I already have tons of e-mail and comments about how OU is gonna kick the ducks asses. Screw them...not this year.This year its gonna happen and on home turf. :D

Back