kicker l7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

wat would guys i got 91 civic hatch and i just got a system for it 10'' l7 with kicker matching amp 600rms amp. with ifinity kappa perfect compent system with infinity 4 channel amp. with a pioneer dvd head unit. now i got a sealed box for the l7 but alot of people where telling me to u's a ported cuz it will sound betta in my hatch. i want this 10'' to pound to the fullest and still sound good.

http://www.kicker.com/05/05kicker.html

go to products>subs>l7>specs

will show reccomended box types and sizes.

sealed boxes will generally have tighter bass and better sound quality, ported boxes will have higher output at there tuning frequency and will generally just get louder depending on how big the box is.

ported boxes are also typically alot larger then sealed boxes.

I have them in the prelude. They sound awesome.

i hope they will sound good in my hatch. so u guys say keep the sealed box the cube inch are the perfect size for the l7.

i don't know about a kicker l7 ever sounding "good"... they're loud... that's about all i can say for them.. if you want something that sounds good consider a kappa perfect vq 10 - from experience one of the best sounding subs i've ever heard... other good sound quality subs would be a phoenix gold x-max 10, or anything mb quart. never liked l7s and i never will...

Back