Kickin My AZZ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tutoneintegra

new to the game
A recent problem in a long list of problems with my B18B1

My powersteering hose broke *one mounted atop the pump* Thursday because the idiots before me had run under the top motor support on that side of the car. I replaced that only to notice the support didn't even have the f*ckin bolts in it. *The hose was literally acting as a bootleg support holding up the motor support enough to where the engine didn't sag on the motorside of the support It's bad enough my area has from what I can tell no integras in their yards I was searching different places for info on what size the bolts are and the engine sagged so much it broke my altenator belt! WTF!! So can anybody please point me to a site where I can find this info *the size of the bolts that go into the block at the top mount on the driver's side* or hell if ya'll have it tell me yourselves.
Thanks

Try OEM Acura Parts or Delray Acura Dealer 561-265-0000 | Boca & West Palm Beach, Boynton Ft Lauderdale area for new used car dealerships in Florida among Palm Beach Acura dealers in Boca Raton, Pompano Bch - Fort Lauderdale, Margate, Oakland Park, Parkland, Deerfield and . Those are dealership sites that you can order parts from. If you look up the parts on there they have exploded diagrams where you can see how everything fits together. Usually they list what size any hardware is, and, if they have what you need, you can order it right off the site or just write down the part numbers and go to a local dealer or hardware store...

Back