Kid gets a ticket 142 in a Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

read the story watch the vid.

kid with a H22 powered EG trys to top it out and gets busted.

props go to the kid for the TorqueFreaks window banner.

STORY HERE

Figures his last name is "Champ"

that kid is definately a fucking "Champ"

Love the H22 though.....I've always loved that swap.

ive done it before with the same setup...smart enough to drive down the road first to make sure no cops were out.

lol highest speed someone has been caught was in 1993 and in an acura. 159 mph.

oregon must have alot of import action :p

Also, I would like to add...

For all you high-dollar snobs in your european scheissewagens,
All you V8 muscle heads
All you NSX pansies and Supra queers,

You have officially been owned by TWO Hondas. That is all, now sit your clown ass down.

-> Steve

It said in the story that the trooper caught him at a red light. Hmm, then they asked if he was trying to run. Obviously not otherwise he wouldnt have gotten caught. Lets see, trooper at a dead stop and he is going 142 mph. So ( I just did this in my head so it's probably off a little bit) he is going 1.2mi. every 30 seconds about?? So even if the trooper pulled out immediately he would be quite a ways behind him and I seriously doubt they have vehicles that could hang with that. He shouldn't have pulled over. That's just my opinion though. Anyway, my point is I felt the newscasters seemed a bit biased and they were asking stupid questions. "Were you trying to run???" Obviously not motherfucker or he would have been charged with attempting to elude. :angry:

that kid is a fucking dumbass. in the printed article it said he was doing the speed because someone threw a bottle at his car and he was chasing him down. in the news video, he said he wanted to see how fast his car could go AND that he admitted to the reporter he has driven since his arrest with no license. i think him and his friends are dumbasses because they obviously dont care about the safety of others on the road. i also think that Ryan Champ should serve the 1 year in jail and pay the fine along with having his license suspended for quite a long time. and hell, im surprised that the police didnt impound his car. this kid needs to be taught a lesson.

i think they did impound his car though.... i think thats what the white numbers on the windshield were...

and yea... he must not realize he still has to go before a judge...
yea, someone threw a bottle at my car... i was just telling the news reporter i was trying to top it out... <_<

CHAMP = done...

was that a type s h22? or was that just a ricer valve cover?

Poor Bastered but ,I must admit that one fast ass car three hip and horays for amking the record of second highest stop in a Honda good jobt here champ you poor dumb bastered

Originally posted by SilentMist@Apr 2 2005, 01:05 PM
Poor Bastered but ,I must admit that one fast ass car three hip and horays for amking the record of second highest stop in a Honda good jobt here champ you poor dumb bastered
[post=481728]Quoted post[/post]​

...I can't post the lightning in a bottle pic enough. Go to school, damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th grade English class > you.

A kid I work with here went through a toll booth at 150. :eek:

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 2 2005, 06:23 PM-->
SilentMist
@Apr 2 2005, 01:05 PM
[post=481728]Quoted post[/post]​

...I can't post the lightning in a bottle pic enough. Go to school, damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th grade English class > you.
[post=481833]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, post the lightning in a bottle pic, i love that one. also, i don't remember who posted it, but someone had posted a pic of those... umm, don't remember what they're called. the little teddy bear dudes from star wars. anyway, the picture says, "all i say is jub jub and i still make more sense than you" i liked that one :lol:

Back