Kidney Stones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Brian-

Vodka as well as alcohol in general is SUGAR... so uh... yea.

dork.

anyway... drinking cranberry juice is good.

let me know if you want to break them up before pissing them out... that' show i did it.

Butcher's Broom, Marshmallow Root, JP-X, and Cranberry Buchu. 3x a day for 3 weeks with lots of water.
:worthy: hell yea I want to brake them up, today I started to get the pains back in my stomach

NSP.com

order a bottle of each. take 2 cranberry, 3 jp-x, and 4 butchers brooom and 4 marshmallow every hour for the first day. second day take them every 3 hours, then for the rest of the 3 weeks take them 3 times a day.

I went to the doctor yesterday and he did some x-rays and I have no kidney stones, but I did find out the my right kidney has 2 drainage tubes instead of one,

and so the conclusion is either I passed the stones and didnt know it, or that one of the drainage tubes got blocked up into the other one, not for sure, but good thing is I have no stones :thumbsup: :happydance:

So B sorry no pictures of kidney stones.

also my doctor said that to help pass kidney stones you should drink lemonade instead of cranberry juice :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
I went to the doctor yesterday and he did some x-rays and I have no kidney stones, but I did find out the my right kidney has 2 drainage tubes instead of one,

and so the conclusion is either I passed the stones and didnt know it, or that one of the drainage tubes got blocked up into the other one, not for sure, but good thing is I have no stones :thumbsup: :happydance:

So B sorry no pictures of kidney stones.

also my doctor said that to help pass kidney stones you should drink lemonade instead of cranberry juice :shrug2:
the other favorite drink is lemonade, fucking right doggy. i will never have to deal with them, thank god.
and i googled an image because i was interested
gallery_35984_225_60209.jpg

Back