Kids these days

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Is this what america is about now?
no more simple funny pranks... now people are running around naked and cock slapping other men in the face??? wtf happened since i was younger?

"On a Tuesday, after I was getting undressed after practice, I went in the varsity locker room to get a drink of water," said the Smith-Cotton freshman who reported the assault.

"And after I did that (a senior player whose name is being withheld by The Democrat) came in with a shirt over his head, butt naked running around acting goofy, just being stupid. After that happened, I was trying to get out. As I got into the sophomore locker room, somebody from behind grabbed me and tried to hold me down.

"... When they were holding me down, trying to, (the senior player) was running in the sophomore locker room also, being goofy. As they held me down, they let go of me right when (the senior player) was coming to jump on top of me. And when he jumped on top of me, he took his (penis) and hit it across my face."

http://www.sedaliademocrat.com/News/293121631102036.htm

all sports players are gay.

they smack each other on the ass.
they mouth-kiss after winning baseball games.
they cock slap each other in the face as jokes.
they whip each other in the ass with towels....

racing, the only sport that requires 2 balls.

Dont forget the locker room circle jerks.

:zipper_mouth:

The only TRUE sport where men can still be men is hunting.

You, nature, your guns and a shitload of beer sitting in the middle of the wilderness beside a huge bonfire.

My guns are a true extension of my penis.

All sports players are gay??

WTF?? I think someone got cock slapped every day by a football player.. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
all sports players are gay.

they smack each other on the ass.
they mouth-kiss after winning baseball games.
they cock slap each other in the face as jokes.
they whip each other in the ass with towels....

I think I'll have to disagree. It just depends on who is on your team. But one sport that is notoriously ghey is wrestling. One time, I went into the PE locker room to get my clothes, and all the wrestlers were playing naked soccer in the showers. :zipper_mouth: I have to say that I'm scarred now.

You, nature, your guns and a shitload of beer sitting in the middle of the wilderness beside a huge bonfire.

circle jerks? i never heard of this... have you seen this in real life? homo...

hunting as a sport went out around the 1800's...
around the time of the bison vs. train passengers entered the scene...
Shooting bison from trains became a passenger sport. Most southern herds were gone by 1875 and northern herds by 1884.

now you have semi autos, store bought rounds, scopes, laser sights, etc etc
if you can go out and kill a bear with a knife and some stones then thats a sport...

and i've never seen beer or a huge bonfire attrack any animal except a rhino...
sounds more like a fabulous gay hunting adventure...

My guns are a true extension of my penis.
uh...
thats great....

gun.jpg

Kolibri1.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]

circle jerks? i never heard of this... have you seen this in real life? homo...

hunting as a sport went out around the 1800's...
around the time of the bison vs. train passengers entered the scene...
Shooting bison from trains became a passenger sport. Most southern herds were gone by 1875 and northern herds by 1884.

What. a. fucking. idiot.

Why don't you get off the internet, step out of your community college liberal studies class for a minute, pull off the duct tape that is securing your penis between your legs and get a fucking clue.

What. a. fucking. idiot.

Why don't you get off the internet, step out of your community college liberal studies class for a minute, pull off the duct tape that is securing your penis between your legs and get a fucking clue.

ooh, so sorry, did i offend you?
or is that just you venting aggression cause you always got stuck in the middle of the circle? :blink:

I take it no one here has played any sports.

This is why I quit football.

And to whoever badmouthed wrestling above, it is probably the cleanest sport one can do at our school. But it probably helps that we haven't lost a league match in 18 years.

And to whoever badmouthed wrestling above, it is probably the cleanest sport one can do at our school.

didn't drama boy get skin herpies from wrestling or some shit...

It mainly depends on the people who are on the team. Not everyone hangs out together or does gay ass shit like that. I played Football and Basketball, while I did see some stupid shit in the locker room, they knew who they could fuck with and who they couldn't.
The first person who towel whipped my ass, took a haymaker to the jaw.

Haymaker: A wild closed fist punch where the arm and body swing back before swinging forward with all of the person's weight behind it. It is usually used in an attempt to knock out the opponent with one blow. It is most commonly used by untrained fighters, though there is some use in boxing both as a fight ender, and as a desperation maneuver. A haymaker tends to be an unbalanced, easily blockable and overly telegraphed attack. They are used mostly in movies, as they are rather impressive to see, but in actual fighting they are quite ineffective; a fighter using these would likely lose very quickly.

nice
:thumbsup:

I played football all four years in highschool, I also played baseball and basketball for two years. We didnt do any gay shit like that. Those are the sterotypical jocks that think they are all badass. But seriously kids now adays are just getting all creepy and weird. First the choking game is coming back, tea bagging guys..... I dont wana know whats next. :|

Quoted post[/post]]
What. a. fucking. idiot.

or is that just you venting aggression cause you always got stuck in the middle of the circle? :blink:

sorry sweetheart, but I won't play into your lame attempt at making a joke against someone's sexuality.....generally speaking that went out after we all graduated 8th grade. Afterward it just suggests issues with yourself....

I was referring to the "hunting is not a sport" comment.

fucktard.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
What. a. fucking. idiot.

sorry sweetheart, but I won't play into your lame attempt at making a joke against someone's sexuality.....generally speaking that went out after we all graduated 8th grade. Afterward it just suggests issues with yourself....

I was referring to the "hunting is not a sport" comment.

fucktard.

i think hunting can be a sport, BUT, not if you're in a blind with a corn feeder out in front of you. i don't know how you hunt, but blinds and corn feeder's are gay, they make it too easy.

Back