KILLER bad ass civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

onetyme_sam

s3f4712d415fa5.jpg

:rolleyes:

That looks like half of the cars in my town. So what? Those rims tho... A guy with a white Eclipse on bags has those same rims. I don't like them on his car either.
Ricers...When will they ever learn?

Was that seriously at NOPI or what?
it almost looks like they did that to make a joke out of the ricers

No I believe it. We seriously have people in town with 3 wings on their cars.
It's fucked up. There is a chevy lumina with 2 supra wings on it. Do you need a pilot's license for more than one?
:hmm:

I like the uh...um...the Lexus in the background (what little part you can see of it).

:tfg: :ghey:

Valdosta, Ga
The lumina is dark green. I say it says "Dumb Chunti" across the windshield in Olde English, but I really know it doesn't. It's just funny to keep mentioning it whenever it rolls by.
"Look there goes Dumb Chunti!"
"Dude, it doesn't say that"
"Read it, fruit-booty!"
Never gets old...

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 23 2003, 07:34 AM
Valdosta, Ga
The lumina is dark green. I say it says "Dumb Chunti" across the windshield in Olde English, but I really know it doesn't. It's just funny to keep mentioning it whenever it rolls by.
"Look there goes Dumb Chunti!"
"Dude, it doesn't say that"
"Read it, fruit-booty!"
Never gets old...

:huh: what?

lol You are intoxicated...you type pretty well though...my typing is all slurred...

:wtf: are you talkin about?

Good typing isn't hard. I can do it well drunk or sober. Well, like alot of things actually...
Yes, you know when you say things all the time to a person and you both know they aren't true? That's what I'm talking about. I tell all my friends the car says "Dumb Chunti" on it. They know, as well as I do, that it doesn't say that on it. It's like a game I guess. One that never gets old...

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 23 2003, 07:43 AM
Good typing isn't hard. I can do it well drunk or sober. Well, like alot of things actually...
Yes, you know when you say things all the time to a person and you both know they aren't true? That's what I'm talking about. I tell all my friends the car says "Dumb Chunti" on it. They know, as well as I do, that it doesn't say that on it. It's like a game I guess. One that never gets old...

Oh...well the thing that confused me was you just started talking about 'the' lumina...without explaining wtf it was about first. :p

When I'm drunk, I find I don't care how well (good?...who cares) my typing is anymore. I don't go back for the backspace button...i just type and hit enter. :lol:

AGH! I am so sick of hearing about riced out cars. Yeah they are out there, there is one in my garage, it is old news.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Hatchback 95 hybrid@Aug 23 2003, 03:26 AM
thats the ugly's think i ever seen look like fucking airplane

are you saying its a car? i thought it was 1 of those futuristic airplanes

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 23 2003, 02:21 AM
No I believe it. We seriously have people in town with 3 wings on their cars.

:withstupid: One of my brother's friends has an automatic z24 with a huge kinda sideways fartcan, it has the factory spoiler which is like kinda a little duck tail, it hardly comes up, then a mid rise, then a huge aluminum one. Then to finish off the car he has mirror tint, red decals, altezzas, red vynl, and a tight ass bumpin stereo. He parked behind me the other day, and I couldn't get out of my driveway, so I was like hey, move the FagMobile, I don't feel like running over any rice today. The worst part is, is that everyone in town thinks it's cool........

i guess the car rolling around my town cant touch those cars, it's a yellow saturn coupe, the thing that looks like a geo. and he gots some coffee can looking exhaust with some chromed out walmart hubs, and some japapnese type r racing stickers. and another really old beat up rusted out nissan that has some racing stickers on it and a giant "R" on the door.

Back