Killing Words

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
please rent it. its spanish and subtitled, but its worth it.

i rented it on accident since im into murder mysteries (yeah, im fucked up) and didnt even notice until it started playing and it was subtitled. i got 1/2way into the movie before i even read the cover and realized there was no english track.

if you could kill someone and get away with it, would you? i would.

let me guess, follow the person, wear white gloves, bla bla :p

i'll probly rent it next since im into foreign movies

i would consider killing my ex based on the penalty of it. i dont' care about getting away with it. i would really think it's worth some sort of probation. maybe an insanity plea and 6 months in a psych ward. it really would be worth it. i would do it with no remorse. i would definitely kill somebody i dont' know if i had a reason to.

anyone ever read "from the corner of his eye" by Dean Koontz? good book. if you've read it you'll know why i brought it up.

I definitely could kill someone for a reason. And I'm smart, plus I watch far to many detective type shows. I would get away with it. Anyone see that thing on either A&E or the History Channel, It was something like Biography of a Hitman; The Iceman. Really good special.

Quoted post[/post]]
I definitely could kill someone for a reason. And I'm smart, plus I watch far to many detective type shows. I would get away with it. Anyone see that thing on either A&E or the History Channel, It was something like Biography of a Hitman; The Iceman. Really good special.

they only investigate like csi when there is something special about it. if you catch somebody in a drive by or make it look like a mugging, you are good to go. they only look that deep into shit if it's a serial murder case or rape. look at all the inner city violence. that shit always goes without being uncovered.

The easiest way is so simple--drive up, roll down window, pull trigger, drive off. Shit, look at Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. :p

Back