kimbo spotted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude anyone who can fight would beat him easily they had no skills what so ever!

if ANYONE lands a good punch it will cause just as much damange as those guys did.

Both guys throw shitty ass punch sure they might have seemed to have power behind them but they really didnt

anyone can cause that damage with a halfass punch IF in fact they did throw a good punce the fight would have been over after ONE hit

I bet most anyone on this board could punch with the same amount of power as those guys in a rather short time even rev8k

technique is everything

now on the other hand if one of those guys hand ANY technique at all I would hate to see the kind of damage they could do...

i have never seen anyone mispell punch that many times. :D

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 11 2004, 10:14 PM
i have never seen anyone mispell punch that many times. :D
[post=375694]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL what makes it REALLY sad is the fact that I spelled it punce just as many times as punch =) nothign like spelling something right then wrong then right then wrong then right again =)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 11 2004, 09:36 PM
I bet most anyone on this board could punch with the same amount of power as those guys in a rather short time even rev8k
[post=375671]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

"gimmie my bread, thats how a nigga eat y0" fuckin neanderthal's

lol funny pic. I thought the video wasnt too bad. sure both of em didnt fight too good but that one punch was pretty cool. Im sure both of em could fight better. Both of em were probably on pcp anyways

Back