Kimbo vs. Mercer fight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kimbo is way overrated that one big ass whit guy kicked his ass i forgot his name i think all most all the mma ufc fighters could take him in his weight class

Wow guys enjoy an ice cold beer and put down the hatorade

I'm not sure how far he'll go but he has unquestionable one punch knockout power. Even Rich Gannon (the MMA'er he fought) said the guy had a huge upside, and he'd know.

Ray Mercer's a former WBO heavyweight camp, I wouldn't call him a chump

I've seen Kimbo's Internet work and he's basically a black version of the early Tank Abbot. That being said he threw a couple good combo's, actually shot, and finished in a guillotine. It looks like he's been training, good for him.

you guys are so ready to down anybody who's know for anything before they try MMA, fuck dood give him a chance, when's the last time you tapped out the former WBO champ?

i guess thats just me i love to fight and i do it well not saying his not good but i just think his overrated

well over under or just right he's in MMA now so I guess we'll find out

oh and Fedor is coming to the UFC, Pride's heavyweight division is starting to thin out

Back