kinda confused

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
well after many problems and gay shit, my car runs well. i let a buddy borrow my ecu for a while to get his car running, and i finally got it back. anyways, i had my cx ecu in during that time (i put a jdm intake manifold on and ran it with the d15 ecu) but now, my car idles really low and sometimes shuts off, like when it's in neutral and i pull up to a light or coast. anyways i've tried fixing it with the screw on my throttle body, and it will raise, but eventually just goes low to the point where my engine has a hard time staying running.

i thought that it may be because i was low on oil due to the difference in oil usage between a d15b8 and a d16z6.

any help appreciated! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

yes i put in my p28 and everything went to hell. my vtec wires aren't connecting well the vtec pressure switch and the solenoid wires, but that shouldn't be a problem. is it because everything was so much different with the cx ecu (air/fuel, oil pressure, etc.) that my car has to adjust? wtf is wrong? i'm sick of this.

also, when i'm driving, the power just cuts, like i'm running out of gas, but i'm not. then when i either floor it for a second, or let off the gas, it comes back. it did that before, and then my IAC valve went bad. i just got a new complete jdm intake manifold, and now this?

dammit

still could use some wise input. i'm wondering wtf is wrong with my car.

Back