Kinda Funny Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I was driving on the belt parkway and saw someone in a 90-93 Integra pulled over looking under the hood. I was in a good mood so I decided I would try to help.

When I got to him, I said:

"What happened."

"Welp, all of a sudden the car started pulling to the right and bouncing."

"Why are you looking under the hood?"

"I dunno, thought it was the transmission or something."

"Did you notice you have a flat tire?"

"Stop lying, are you going to help me or not?"

I point to the flat tire

"Oh"

He stands there scratching his head.

"Do you know how to change a tire buddy"

"No"

I laugh and tell him I'll help him out.

I thought this was funny as hell

Now, I'm doing about 85 in the fast lane. An unmarked UC (i didnt know at the time) cuts me off and slows me down to about 60. So I pull over to pass him, he blocks me. So I go into the slower lane and pass him doing about 90. He goes around the car in front of him and says over the loud speaker thing
"I think you should slow down" (figured out he was UC), I just nod thinking he wants me to pull over. So I start pulling over and he pulls up next to me when I'm doing about 55 and guns it. I thought it was funny that he's going to tell me to slow down then does like a 110. I got lucky I didn't get a speeding ticket. That's the way cops should be, not complete assholes, maybe he was just giving me a break or felt like messing with someone, cause everyone was doing 75-85.

Well my day started off nicely. :D

might be the transmission... hehehe... the FIRST thing would be a tire! :lol: Maybe something with the CV joints/axles, but you wouldn't be able to really see that from under the hood anyway, not very well. :lmao:

hahaah, what a fuckin idiot. yeah, you can really see in your transmission from under the hood...let alone anywhere.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 16 2004, 12:23 PM
:shrug2: you can see mine....

but yeah, that guy is a retard... and that cop is sooo typical
[post=391082]Quoted post[/post]​

i believe he meant INSIDE the tranny.

I wish shit like that happened everyday. not the cop thing though.

One time I was on my way home from school and this guy in a Dodge Ram is riding my ass. The speed limit was 55 and I was doing 60. He keeps doing it so I put it in 3rd and give it some gas and get up to 70 and he gets right up on my ass. So it's really starting to piss me off because I think it's just some guy being a dick. Well, I get over to turn off and he rides by holding his badge to the passenger side window. I was like wtf d00d you are the one who was gettin all over my ass and trying to provoke shit. Fuck the police, fuck ,fuck ,fuck the police.

Yea, i was riding through a parking lot one day and some fuckin slut is completely blocking the whole road. I started honking and yelling at the bitch, she moves and I give her the finger while riding by, before I even get to the end of the lot the bitch is in front of me with her badge up. Fuckin slut had the audacity to get out of her car too and explain she was a cop. I told her to fuck off, she was off duty and had the balls to come up to my car runnin her mouth.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 16 2004, 10:00 PM
Yea, i was riding through a parking lot one day and some fuckin slut is completely blocking the whole road. I started honking and yelling at the bitch, she moves and I give her the finger while riding by, before I even get to the end of the lot the bitch is in front of me with her badge up. Fuckin slut had the audacity to get out of her car too and explain she was a cop. I told her to fuck off, she was off duty and had the balls to come up to my car runnin her mouth.
[post=391360]Quoted post[/post]​

She probably did have balls :ph34r:

Back