kinda funny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

watched a rebuild on one the other day, don't remember the show, I just remember going "don't put that damn spoiler on it, stop it... (they dropped it) oh good, now throw the damn thing away." im kinda torn on a first gen, I love the camaro, but the firebird is pretty sweet too. I think id go 2nd gen camaro, 1st gen fb. I like the back end of the early second gen, but the front end of a 79 z gets me off. id like to do a front clip swap if it would be possible.

yea, a 69 TA 400 would be just as bad ass but I for some reason still prefer the Camaro. Though they are pretty much the same car they still have two totally different personalities and I look at them as such. Second gen once you get past the Split bumper Camaro days its all TA for me. 3rd it almost switches year by year. and Fourth its all TA until the redesign where it takes on that same 1st gen problem. The TA looks pissed off and meaner than hell and the SS is just plain sexy to me.

What year mustang are we talking about? They'll pull anywhere from 13.9-15.0 with a 5 sp depending on the driver mod with exhaust. Most guys go for the sound when they do the exhaust mod anyway. Stock, they'll rip apart a del sol easily.

I'd like to see these dyno sheets, weight sheets, and a 1320 slip showing me times.

yea, a 69 TA 400 would be just as bad ass but I for some reason still prefer the Camaro. Though they are pretty much the same car they still have two totally different personalities and I look at them as such. Second gen once you get past the Split bumper Camaro days its all TA for me. 3rd it almost switches year by year. and Fourth its all TA until the redesign where it takes on that same 1st gen problem. The TA looks pissed off and meaner than hell and the SS is just plain sexy to me.
the 1st gen, the ta/fb roof seemed to be a little taller, and it didn't have the emphasis on the body line that went under the windows and up into the fender. I honestly didn't care for 2nd or 3rd gen ta, but when it got nostrils, id take one of them over three camaros. the second gen seemed too played out, and I like the two headlight design of the camaros better. flip outs didn't do anything for me either.

Back