kinda new to the honda scene...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Master1oo

i was looking to buy a 90-93 honda accord ex, a friend of mine told me that the ex's have vetc, and i was wondering if that was true. thanks for your time and help.

F22A1 = Non-VTEC
F22A4 = Non-VTEC
F22A6 = Non-VTEC

Those are the three engines that came in the CB7 Accord. None are vtec. Swapping in an H22 is not unheard of, but as for stock, the EXs didnt get VTEC till 94.

let me know i have a 95 accord coupe for sale cheape with a single cam f22 vtec in kansas city mo that can solve your Q and and you will get a newer than a 92 for less than what you think just shoot me a figure

o an he is fast with responces and he knows what he is talking about o an the car has a aem air intake system to

ok i will send you a pic but i cant email you it does not let me give me a email adress so i can send you the pics

85_1.JPG

ok the car runs good new brakes and a new caliper in the front i have the pasenger door in my shed so you can fix the door thats on there or just put the other one on there and paint it black needs an ingnition switch and a window control unitand thats it

i would take cash or a eg hb 92-95 with or with out an engine and we can talk

let me know what you think i have a baby in the way and need a bit of cash they can run up a bill verry quick

Back