Kinda new to this lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmcrx8909

I have a 91 crs si i wanna go wit a b18 ls non v wat all do i need to get i kno its a fairly common swap i just want somthin a little faster than the d16z6 i have in there now

no, you need to take 5 minutes and read this forum. you are asking something that has been answered 234514561 times in the 10 years of this forum.

ok koo thanks but i was thinkin of gettin one frm a 91 ls integra and if im correct it has a cable clutch like my crx but i could be wrong

who cares if he askes a question thats already bin answered!!!

The people who have been here for a long time and have been answering the same questions over and over and over and getting sick of people that don't even bother to try searching for the information before they ask, that's who...

The people who have been here for a long time and have been answering the same questions over and over and over and getting sick of people that don't even bother to try searching for the information before they ask, that's who...

ok yea dats true but i have looked it up and have asked sum friends of mine but they just say its an easy swap i kno im gonna need engine mounts and axels but like frm wat year and wat cars do i get it from???? dats my question

click the search link at the top of the age and type in "ls swap" everything you could ever wanna know will pull up....

but since im in a nicer mood than normal you will use the axles from the integra.

and what is spelled "what" not "wat" ya forgot the "H" and that's is spelled "That's" not "dats".... I'm just saying

Back