Kinda tired of Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

regardless of people revving on me, I work on cars simply for the fact that I love it.

In every sport or hobby there are fucktards and then there are true enthusiasts, the enthusiasts are the ones that stick around after the shit hits the fan.

I love hondas, majority of imports, and yes domestics also. I enjoy putting effort and modifications into a car and actually noticing results. It makes driving that much more fun.

I recommend you do what you reall want to do, people will revv on you no matter what type of car you have and yes there are ways to diminish the chances of people revving at you, but as long as your car is somewhat lowered or has a muffler people will fuck with you no matter what, that is just human nature I guess. And that so called great movie that came out, with it's sequal :ph34r:

I went with the 240 cause it's a fun, great car with tons of potential, also sliding reasons :)

and I know for fact the KA motor has potential just like any motor does.

other than that, I guess just keep true to yourself and what YOU want to do.

thanks Milan. That's kinda what I wanted to hear. A little motivation to keep me in line for hondas. Fucktards are everywhere and I guess their stupidity got to me a little. I think I'll stick around in the game a little longer until some really drastic happens. LS + boost here I come.

edit: Ls + boost or b20 + boost? More displacement or a little higher compression?

I love hondas, majority of imports, and yes domestics also. I enjoy putting effort and modifications into a car and actually noticing results. It makes driving that much more fun.

i just don't care if they rave up, i just mind my on business on the road. :D

What part of san diego?.... I never get revved up on, but my car looks completely stock too.

Oh yea, and boost the B18. :)

What part of san diego?....

Way south S.D. I'm about 5-10 minutes north of the us/mex. border.

It's mostly beat up hondas with buzzing mufflers straight out of Tijuana(sp?).

Come to Chicago... :)

Rather than type it again, I found my old post:

The more I hear about all this stuff, the more I like Chicago. Sure it can get cold sometimes, but it's pleasant most of the spring summer and fall, no humidity, no hurricanes, earthquakes, or other major natural disasters (other than the occasional tornado, and they rarely if ever hit Chicago itself), and most importantly, almost NO RICERS. Every day I hear these horror stories about people seeing ricey cars every day. I see them once every 2 weeks, if not less.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 20 2004, 08:53 PM
if you get a truck, you'll rid yourself of the ricers, yes... but there's always the cowboys who'll race you in a truck. i had some fool just yesterday try to 'race' me in my 4 runner. what is the world coming to?

ps. my 4 runner is bone ass stock... the 4 cyl version.... i don't know what this guy was thinking.

:ph34r: that was me....

dude, i fucking promise I will answer your ims on aim one of these days....

sorry, just waaay to busy with work to talk to anyone...its not just you :D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jan 21 2004, 04:42 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Jan 20 2004, 08:53 PM
if you get a truck, you'll rid yourself of the ricers, yes... but there's always the cowboys who'll race you in a truck. i had some fool just yesterday try to 'race' me in my 4 runner. what is the world coming to?

ps. my 4 runner is bone ass stock... the 4 cyl version.... i don't know what this guy was thinking.

:ph34r: that was me....

dude, i fucking promise I will answer your ims on aim one of these days....

sorry, just waaay to busy with work to talk to anyone...its not just you :D

Did you just call her "dude?"

Back