King Kong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
I loved it. All 3 hours of it.

any other opinions from people who actually saw it?

i'm kind of undecided whether it looks worthy or not.

I saw it on Wednesday. I thought it started off kinf of slow but when the action starts, it doesnt stop. There are some parts they could have either cut out of the movie or just summed up so the movie was not 3 hours long. I have a hard time sitting in a movie theater for more than 2 hours because the seats are for from cmfortable. Anyway, all in all I personally thought it was a good movie.

I saw it, and thought it was probably the best movie since Titanic. It really was a good movie.

They did a really good job portraying kong as more of a character, than an opressor. He looked very good, and at times, looked quite realistic. He did have a lot of manarisms from what we've come to expect from the primate kind. And when he fought the T-Rex's, it was t3h hotn3ss

My only complaint was Jack Black. I can't stand him. Because he really didn't play THAT big of a role, the movie was viable around him.

Saw it last night with the girlfriend. She absolutely loved the movie and I thought it was a good movie as well. I personally feel that they skimped on certain things that they shouldn't have and were much too elaborate and used too much time on frivalous other things just for the sake of showing off the special effects and the technology.

if the fight is anything like the orginal between to two, i hope its good. SNAP, done, so sick. anyways, i want to see the movie badly, but i have this thing against going to the movies alone... so once that is taken care of ill be seeing it.

I saw it yesterday. The theator was packed and my newphew and I had to sit in the front row. The movie was pretty good. The only thing that I didn't really like about was that some of the camera shots sucked. They would focus on rocks that kinda looked like animals... and slow down the speed of the camera film, making the picture a little blury.

What the hell happened to the tribe of natives after they gave the girl to king kong???

Quoted post[/post]]

What the hell happened to the tribe of natives after they gave the girl to king kong???

See I said the same thing during the movie. And I believe new2thecarscene was pointing to this whenhe said they could have focused in on some things more then they did, which I agree.

Out of all my friends that I went and saw it with, they all agreed the beginning was slightly slow, but otherwise it was thrill ride to the end.

Saw it last night, and it was well worth my $9.75.

Awsome visuals, and decent acting by most. (Jack Black is still unbelievable in a serious role)
The multifight between Kong and 3 T-Rex's was awsome, as were most of the action scenes.
Great movie, but definately a long one.

Saw it the day after I saw Narnia. Both great movies, though Peter Jackson truly pwns the screen.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

See I said the same thing during the movie. And I believe new2thecarscene was pointing to this whenhe said they could have focused in on some things more then they did, which I agree.

Out of all my friends that I went and saw it with, they all agreed the beginning was slightly slow, but otherwise it was thrill ride to the end.

Yes, the natives, kong with the girl, and kong being caught/brought to the city, along with some more actual footage of the rampage in the city.

Back