Kitten football anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ever have a dog in "fuck off" mode?

I never have.. I could yank all my dog's teeth out and punt him into the grand canyon and he would come back with his tail wagging. Dogs adore people. They live to please the "pack leader". Hopefully that is you. And they don't shit in the house on a daily basis. Maybe twice a year when they get sick or something.

A cat will shit in your house every day, multiple times a day. That just isn't right.

Dogs adore attention and food. They come to you because they don't have their own personalities like cats. All they're looking for is the person who gives them something to eat. I've had these cats two months and I can get them to come to me without a treat.

You call cats stupid, but cats are more adept to living on their own than stupid little yappy fuckwad dogs like... persay... my cousins' dog. Barks at everything, jumps on my tv at every dog on tv, takes off across the yard even when we're yelling at her, and doesn't fucking listen in general unless there is a treat or food involved.

Whats the only way I can get her to come to me? oh yeah, go get a milkbone from the cupboard.

Cats will take care of themselves. Dogs need stimulation.

Cats rule, stupid fucking lack of personality dogs drool.

Last edited:
How about a cat that sprays around the house. That shit is rediculous. Another thing dogs dont do. My dog shit in the house once or twice. And as Phyre said, he was sick. But honestly the only annoying thing he did was get into the trash can. No matter how many times I shoved his face in it and smacked the hell out of him a couple months later he'd smell something he had to have I guess. But that was a minor annoyance and honestly it'd have me laughing as I had to chase him around the house because he knew he did wrong before I even noticed.

Oh shut up. Dogs in heat or looking for a female will spray in the house just the same. Hell Ferrets will spray in the house unless you bother to get them fixed.

Get his ass neutered like I'll be doing with these cats in a few weeks, and stop giving excuses for one that both species of animal will do.

No one can entertain themselves more than my lab could. I used to see him get more amusement out of an effin plastic bucket than I ever have had with anything. Even towards my car. And I dont think thats a fluke. I see dogs entertain themselves all the time. All dogs Ive interacted with always come when called. Most cats run away or ignore.

I never saw my female dog back in the day do it. Not once. And she wasnt fixed.

My cats will entertain themselves with bottle caps. Something that comes on the top of pop bottles I buy anyway.

Dogs come when they're called because they want attention. They lack personality and sacrifice independence for the possibility of food or treats. Cats don't.

Anyway, a cat with a bottle cap, or a dog with a bucket. It's amusing to watch.

I agree they lack independance, but I'll have to disagree with the lack of personality. At least from my experiences. I'll leave it at that.

I wish I knew where the pics where. He had it by the handle and flipped the bucket up on his big ass head. It was pretty funny. As was him carrying around branches (yes, full on branches not long sticks) under the deck in between two support beams. I always thought it was just in cartoons that a dog would flip over the branch.

He was one of those dogs that would chase anything you throw and bring it back. Sometimes though he couldnt find a stick and would go to our firewood pile and grab a log. A F'N easily 10 pound log! And I'd look at him like are you fuckin serious? You want me to throw that? Well I shot putted that thing but he was a little too quick down the steps and into the yard. That thing came down on him so hard. It smacked him in his whole shoulder neck and face area. He just looked at me puzzled for a second, picked it up, and brought it back to me wagging his tail. That dog was pretty tough. You can kind of see his build in the Dog Pic Thread.

preface: i have no cats or dogs. i have been around MANY of both. hence not currently owning one.

dogs have personality. they are either rambunctious, laid back, aggressive and hostile.

cats have one personality. bitch.

have you ever tried to pick up a cat that didnt' want to be held? they don't let you. you can play with a dog 24/7.

the only thing entertaining about cats is when they chase laser pointers. dogs actually can serve many purposes. they can be guard dogs, sledding dogs, sheep herding dogs, or just good companions.

all cats should be sent to korea and made into meat on a stick.

I love both. Just lost my cat last month she was 12. Have 2 dogs pit and boxer. My pit is 9 now, she is a great all around dog. Boxer is going to be 1 this month. He is a complete and total dumb ass but is a funny mother fucker all around.

Boxers are awesome dogs. I want that or a Husky for my next dog. Maybe another Black Lab.

That's the only way to have a large dog in my book. Id never coupe one up in a house all day.

Mustang VS Civic argument replica to a fucking T.

My Mustang is better because it keeps my feet warm and doesn't bark all the time!

Oh yeah? Well my Civic doesn't shit in the house.

Wouldnt the Mustang be the one barking all the time. And the Civic doing the shrieking.

And they both shit on the track. :ph34r:

I currently have a pair of beagles. Great dogs. Although they bay all the time.. I like it most of the time, neighbors probably hate me.

One (the male) is very smart, very trainable, very laid back.

The other WAS very smart, then she got pregnant and that crossed some wires upstairs or something. She is a sweet heart, wags her tail so hard her entire back half swings around.. Very cuddly, comes when you call her, loves you to death.. but that is all. She doesn't sit or shake or anything.. she used to, but not anymore. 2 minutes of training and you can get any dog to shake. Hell, I had all of her puppies obeying sit and shake at 7 weeks old. But not her anymore. You can say and show her shake 100 times in a row and it never clicks. Maybe she'll grow out of it.

Either way, both dogs are potty trained and were quick to learn it. They will let you know when they want in or out..

I've always had 2 dogs, did have 3 until recently. That way they can entertain each other and are never alone. The beagles get tons of exercise running around play fighting and chasing.. We have a huge back yard.

Last edited:
Ever have a dog in "fuck off" mode?

I never have.. I could yank all my dog's teeth out and punt him into the grand canyon and he would come back with his tail wagging. Dogs adore people. They live to please the "pack leader". Hopefully that is you. And they don't shit in the house on a daily basis. Maybe twice a year when they get sick or something.

A cat will shit in your house every day, multiple times a day. That just isn't right.

Thats the truth, my buddy has a cat that will want to comne inside just to go take a shit, hes pretty damn annoying but i guess he did make it that way, i still prefer the dog over the cat.

Back