Kittens!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
I had to deal with something similar... but we have no concrete under our house... so there were a few cats living down there. We had some fun chasing them out of there... luckily they didn't have kittens... but I was prepared for it. Sucks that you have to do some 'remodeling' to get to them. Interestingly enough, my bathroom is ripped apart because we're re-doing it. :) I feel like I'm getting old when I have to do stuff like this... but it's so fun!

Ok, I'm off topic. Your wifey gonna try to get you to keep them? lol Hopefully they find a good place to call home. :)

Feral kitties are harder to raise... scared of people... let's just hope they find somewhere nice to run to and live... the ones we had under our house come by to lay in our yard, but, I don't know where they sleep... which is fine with me... cuz it's not under the house anymore!

KITTIES! Why are animals so cute and cuddly when young, but human babies are fucking ugly? Maybe cats thing our babies are cute and their's are ugly, that would explain why they always want to cuddle with them.

Back