kkk k03 turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

assman

I recently acquired a kkk k03 turbo its the one used in audis,golfs etc, its brand new from the manufacturer still has all the plastic covers and plugs I have no need for it , shoot me a decent offer and its urs, ill ship to anywhere in the US
i can take pics if ud like

How did you "acquire" this? You know B' gets real pissy if you tryin to sell "Hot" items on his website. Not saying you stole it, it just sounds as though you did.

naw my friend works at the volkswagen manufacturer, i said acquired because i didnt pay fot it, itw as given to me.. anyways, i was planning on using on my teg but the flange is a three hole triangular shape, im not sure if they make manifold with plate for those or not, so i want to sell this and juss buy a whole kit..

besides i doubt it would be new if it was "hot" here are some pics

375076_26_full.jpg

375076_24_full.jpg

Like I said I was'nt accusing you, just clearifing. Good luck selling it... try like aVolkswagen site or somethign may have better luck ;)

hehe its coo, i know u didnt intend anything but next time dont let a simple word lead u in the wrong direction.. anywho its all good, and if that dood doesnt buy ur LCAs for g2 tegs id be willing to buy em, ( i saw ur other post) yeah i know thats off topic :-D but who cares hehe, anywho yeah i was gunna try the VW sites but i dun wanna register for their forums.. too much hassle but who knows maybe ill havtah

It's for the front you know right? for the front brake setup. Just let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back