1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kmart Buy one game get one 50% off.

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by reckedracing, Nov 17, 2011.

1. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP

Kmart is running a sale on video games, buy1 get 1 50% off
    i ended up being able to hold out for 8 days before i ordered MW3
    i ordered 2 copies online, one for myself and one for my cousin, so it'll be 48.xx each
    not great but better than 60 a pop

i wont see the game until the 22nd - 25th with the free shipping, but i didn't need it to begin with
  2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator

why not just go in the store and get them?? online only deal?
  3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP

lazy wins, and they closed down the local kmart, not too sure when that happened.
  4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator

Damn, I might have to check this out. There's a lot of games I want right now...Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Batman, the God of War PSP Collection...
  5. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Uncharted 3 and Batman will both be available at Best Buy and Walmart on black friday for around $30. God of War collection possibly as well.

Haven't seen any deals on Skyrim :(
  6. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP

here's the best buy video game listing for black friday
    i also noticed on page 3 they have 3 month xbox live for 7.99
    comes out to 32 bucks for a year, might be a good chance to stock up

i think amazon is matching kmart's 50% off, but they have a limit of 1 per customer on MW3 so i scrapped that shit
    but amazon has a coupon code for $10 off $100, so if you want to get in on the deal plus save another 10 bucks it's a good opportunity
    coupon code listed under Nov 17th, top of the page for now
    Black Friday Ads - The Official Black Friday 2011 Website for Black Friday Deals!