1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

knee injury?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by K2e2vin, Sep 26, 2006.

1. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Just found out I might have a meniscus tear in my left knee(locks up and alot of pain when it does). I'm getting an MRI in a few days to be sure. I was taking a shower today, and noticed my right knee felt cramped I guess, I started kicking/bending it and noticed popping noise coming from my knee cap or around there. Is this normal or should I have this checked out? seems like the popping stop though.

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

pain when it's locked? no that's not normal.

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

mine pops all the time. like when im sitting down and i go to stand up and my knees will pop. it dont hurt or anything, it just makes a loud popping sound.

4. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

If you have something wrong with it, post it up here, cause I might have something similar in my ankle. Only that's constant pain (unless i'm standing on it), and I can pop it like 5-6 times every now and then.

5. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

I guess the popping is normal(started popping again), but this is the first time it's happend to me. It feels different than usual though; like harder to move.

6. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

My knees spark when I move them wrong. Pain, popping and snapping is a part of my daily routine.

7. Vosty

Vosty "REP 4 U" Whore Member!!!

I can make my jaw pop with ease. When i eat it does it its annoying got punched in the face accindentally by a friend when i was like 12 anyways the doc said to not worry about it unless it starts hurting... so annoying...

that sux about your knee i hope they can help ya out with no big prb's... take care man.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted