knee injury?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

Just found out I might have a meniscus tear in my left knee(locks up and alot of pain when it does). I'm getting an MRI in a few days to be sure. I was taking a shower today, and noticed my right knee felt cramped I guess, I started kicking/bending it and noticed popping noise coming from my knee cap or around there. Is this normal or should I have this checked out? seems like the popping stop though.

mine pops all the time. like when im sitting down and i go to stand up and my knees will pop. it dont hurt or anything, it just makes a loud popping sound.

If you have something wrong with it, post it up here, cause I might have something similar in my ankle. Only that's constant pain (unless i'm standing on it), and I can pop it like 5-6 times every now and then.

I guess the popping is normal(started popping again), but this is the first time it's happend to me. It feels different than usual though; like harder to move.

My knees spark when I move them wrong. Pain, popping and snapping is a part of my daily routine.

I can make my jaw pop with ease. When i eat it does it its annoying got punched in the face accindentally by a friend when i was like 12 anyways the doc said to not worry about it unless it starts hurting... so annoying...

that sux about your knee i hope they can help ya out with no big prb's... take care man.

Back