Knee Pain!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

This is reoccuring pain; it started when I was in fifth grade. Well what happens is, when I get up or step out of a car, etc. my knees just starting hurting like hell and I cant move it for shit. After a few minutes, it's all fine again. Went to the doc; his knowledge is questionable I guess, but told me the pain will go away(something with the tendon, he says is common in teens); I have it until 7th grade. Great, back again 9th grade!! But didnt last as long. Now, it happend again when I was stepping out of my car. If I try to extend my leg it hurts like fuck, but if I keep it bent its ok. Now, about 15-25min later, its getting better(though im scared to move it). Anyone know what the hell this type of injury is???

wow...thats fucked up...when you went to the doc...did they cat scan your knee? is it swelling at all when it does this? i know if there is cartilage floating around...that can cause problems...or there could be fluid build up in there...or even a partially torn ligament...i know when i tore my ACL...it hurt like a bitch...but i felt fine after about a week...i could walk around and everything with no pain...but i went and got it reconstructed so i could still play soccer...anyways...good luck with it man...

It could be spasms, I dont know. Started when I was in fifth grade, about 8yrs ago.... last time it happend was about a year ago when I was playing football(before that was about 3 years ago). That shit happend while I was diving for a ball; but pain didnt come when I dove; when I was trying to get up(I made the catch though :p ). That took about 2-3days for the pain to go away.

Last edited:
Back