Knock Sensor/fuel Injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

Hi. I have a JDM B16 SIR II swap (think its year is a 1999) getting ready to put into a 93 civic EX. I think that I have to run the wire for the knock sensor, but just to make sure, is the knock sensor the plug under the intake manifold and that is in the block/head. And if I break it off accidently, how much do they cost to replace(cause I think mine is broken). FUEL INJECTORS-- Can I use the fuel injectors and fuel rail that are from my EX in the B16 or do I have to chop the EX wiring and connect the B16 injectors and fuel rail to the EX wiring harness. Thanks guys

DARIN
;)

knock sensors are pretty expensive and they brake easily as well. I just replaced min on my sir2, it was a little over 100 bucks, and yea it sits under your intake manifold on your head

depends what ECU you use.

the ECU is what looks for it, not the motor. if you don't have one, PM allmotormonster about having him chip your p28 ecu to run the dohc motor.

I have the ECU for a B16. It came with the swap. So then I can or can't use the EX injectors
DArin

Back