known driving facts.........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTEC *helps* against meaty V8's.
unless it was the one I saw driving down the highway yesterday, with a blower stickin out the hood, a parachute, a wheelie bar, a huge set of slicks and a roll cage in it.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Nov 10 2004, 10:55 AM
well its typical that on any turn you want to be on the gas while exiting the turn. that puts the weight on the rear end of the car, and if anything you will get understeer. If you want to take these off ramps at crazy illegal speeds, slow down first before entering the turn, then roll on the throttle. if your car starts to understeer, roll off the throttle a little.
The key is to be smooth, and keep it smooth. your already pushing the cars limits, and any sudden movement can cause you to break traction. If your going around a turn and you have the understeer, and you just get off the gas suddenly, it puts the weight of the car on the front end, taking it off of the rear, and now the rear does not have any traction causing it to spin around.

Just be safe, and if your gona go fuck around at 90, you should wear a helmet. lol.
[post=414681]Quoted post[/post]​
pretty much what I said
:cliffs: style

91 Honda Accord LX 2dr Auto: Lowered on coil-overs brand unknown: I have noticed that, at about 85 MPH, taking a roughly 45 degree turn is easier than at 65 MPH. Actually, my car sticks to the road and doesn't sway much at all when taking numerous variations of turn angles and speeds. I also noticed my steering at a dead stop up to about 15 MPH is laser-sharp and very smooth. Now... here's MY question... Am I going to die in a matter of months? Or is my suspension, steering, camber all pimpz0rd?

Back