Koenigsegg CCR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hate bugatti's website, it makes me sick.

has anyone even taken delivery of a veyron yet? i was looking on their site to see if they had finished a production car yet, but i didn't find it. if no-one has taken delivery of a production veyron (not a prototype) then technically, it's not a production car. i see alot of "in production" and "shop opens." until someone takes delivery, and a PRODUCTION veyron goes 253 mph, then, in my eyes, it's not the world's fastest production car, because it is not yet a production car.

i remember reading an article in a popular science magazine years ago saying bugatti planned to go into production with the veyron in 2003. they're schedule just keeps getting pushed back.

if you have rock solid evidence that there is at least one PRODUCTION veyron made and delivered, then please show me. thanks.

so far only one has been delivered in the US. it was to some guy in california. ill tell you what website the pics are on at about 2pm cst. a guy i work with has them at his desk...its pretty clean.

Well its not something that you will find on a car lot, but it is a production car. In the industry, the term "production car" means, the way it came when it was delivered.

Like there are hondas that run 10 second 1/4 miles, but they couldnt do that from the factory...The Veyron blows that shit outa the water.

and i JUST realized i was talking to E like he was a child.....my bad.

a production car is a car that a company intends to make more than 1 and sell to the general public. Just because they only make 50, doesnt mean it isnt a production car.

Actually I think the minimum for a vehicle to be considered a production car, at least 25 have to be produced.

i wonder if the two clutches in the veyron work like the two clutches in my four wheeler :p

I'd get the mcLaren and sell it for 50,001 eg honda civics...muhahaha

hella stupid. the McLaren is the eptimoe of the ultimate road going car. what car can carry 3 people, some lugagge, and top 200+mph? what other car has its racing pedigree of dominating the LeMans? styling is up to the person, but hands down the McLaren is still the best friggin supercar ever built.

oh yeah and i thought it was 50 to be consider production? like FIA usually requires 50 homologians to be built before a car is used in certain racing series like WRC.

Back