Korax's ED/EF Build (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do any of you know what this Knuckle came off of? I know it is common to do EX/Si or DA knuckle/brakes. Top is the random one from the already swapped car. bottom is the stock DX. The swapped knuckle has a 10" 1/8 rotor (might not be the right measurement I forget exactly what it was.

10.3"
What exactly are you asking?
I don't know of any good ways to determine what kind of knuckle you have, but if the car drives straight you don't need to worry about it. Especially when you already have the "big brake" upgrade!
Are you planning on swapping this susp. setup onto the grey civic?

Well, I had planned to do the NSX/Legend front upgrade in a few months. I need to swap the tranny in my Accord before winter hits (bad diff or throw out bearing, as well as bad syncro[sp?] rings). I already have it and a new exedy clutch for it. So, I was just going to swap into the gray one and drive it for maybe a month on the stock DX brakes. Then it is going to be parked for the winter to get the minor body work done, rear discs, suspension, and possibly a cage depending on my income. So, no I guess I hadn't planned on it. Unless I NEED to do it then I will. And that was exactly what I was asking, if there was a way to tell. I notice that most parts are stamped with "SH3" for the hatchback. I wasn't sure if maybe there was somthing like this to indicate what they are. Though, now that I think about it, can I use the stock DX hubs with my axels?... I'm assuming they are DA. I know the transmission is a S1 from the LS. Yay for the worst tranny possible.

Edit: Eh, maybe those brakes will be enough for now. Tell me what I should do ;x.

Last edited:
Back