Korbach Frame Locks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'll be ready to say the same thing if you're correct. to me it doesn't matter. if they suck, i'm not out any money. if they perform like everyone says on hondatech who've tested them, then that's cool, too and i'll get them for cheap.

btw, they came today in a very nice padded box :)

box.jpg

can't wait. if you say they work i'm buying one asap.....sale until oct 1st.

A couple of the moderators on ClubSi.com were sent some of the frame locks to test them out and they wrote pretty good reviews on them.

what is stopping somebody from fabricating their own frame locks ? Who cares if they are shiny red and does the soft velvet packaging improve horsepower ? Do they have a patent on this stuff ? I could probably get my uncle to produce these, make a mold, cast hundreds of them and sell them for cheap, like 1/4 of the cost !!!

Originally posted by randerson165@Sep 16 2004, 01:06 AM
what is stopping somebody from fabricating their own frame locks ? Who cares if they are shiny red and does the soft velvet packaging improve horsepower ? Do they have a patent on this stuff ? I could probably get my uncle to produce these, make a mold, cast hundreds of them and sell them for cheap, like 1/4 of the cost !!!
[post=390956]Quoted post[/post]​

haha find that out, make em and i'd buy some :)

i'm sure knock offs are already in the work

but you won't find the same ease of install. i mean, it's insane the amount of work that's put into the tools, instructions, parts, etc to make it install w/o a breeze. and if you sold yours for 1/4 the price, i still got a better deal

ill take some cheap ones,as long as they do the same thing..looks dont matter cuz nobody can see the things once you get your bumper on..let us know if you can feel any diference

I'm going to send an email to Dave Coleman at sport compact car to see if they'll do a review at a skippad for us. :)

i still fail to see how reinforcing 24 spot welds on a piece of metal whos sole purpose is to buckle when presented with force can make this huge difference... and i find all of those reviews to sound very very scripted. and not one, not even the magazine that reviewed it got any solid numbers of any sort... just that it feels good. i think ill pass.

Its science, it works !!! Wait untill they get skidpad results and you will understand.

"Is it easier to break one stick in half or two sticks mounted together?"

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr@Sep 16 2004, 10:36 AM
i still fail to see how reinforcing 24 spot welds on a piece of metal whos sole purpose is to buckle when presented with force can make this huge difference... and i find all of those reviews to sound very very scripted. and not one, not even the magazine that reviewed it got any solid numbers of any sort... just that it feels good. i think ill pass.
[post=391055]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly! Sounds like some more Tornado snake oil to me......

i've read about 7 reviews from different websites on these...they've all came back with similar results and the same conclusion - it works

frame locks goes on my "to get" suspension list

I dont buy it. Anyhow, someone already did a write up on it, check honda-tuning I believe.

One guy ones a Civic Si, the other claims to be an ITR owner but both posts use the same picture. I dont understand.

Brian.

Back