Korn breaking up??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
rumour has it that Head has left the band to go on some christian mission or some shit. is this the end of korn???

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 23 2005, 12:56 PM
rumour has it that Head has left the band to go on some christian mission or some shit. is this the end of korn???
[post=465142]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, he "found god". Korn has an album coming out shortly as per their new contract, so they at least have one more before their fate is decided.

but on a related note.
blink 182 has called it quits.
want to spend more time with there loved ones.

Originally posted by micah@Feb 23 2005, 01:13 PM
but on a related note.
blink 182 has called it quits.
want to spend more time with there loved ones.
[post=465153]Quoted post[/post]​

i went to a blink concert when they were promoting the "mark tom and travis show". it totally rocked.

i went to one last summer when they opened for no doubt... they sucked ass.

i don't mind that they split, either band. Korn was a great live show, and i got to see them, blink i didn't, but i don't dig their new stuff as much as the old. i'm wondering if BCR will still be playing.

blink said they'd never stop making music for their fans. just goes to show you money makes people quit.

Sweet, it is about time Korn broke up. Oh and as far as Blink, there new album is probably their best, in terms of musicianship, and quality. It is different for them, and I dig it.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Feb 23 2005, 11:35 AM-->
i don't mind that they split, either band. Korn was a great live show, and i got to see them, blink i didn't, but i don't dig their new stuff as much as the old. i'm wondering if BCR will still be playing.

I kinda liked Korn, their new album was almost a different style I think. I actually liked their younger brother band (Adema) much better though, but they kinda flopped; poor marketing I guess.

StarBellieAngel
@Feb 23 2005, 11:35 AM
blink said they'd never stop making music for their fans. just goes to show you money makes people quit.
[post=465171]Quoted post[/post]​

I highly doubt this will be the last time we hear from blink. I give it a year, maybe a year and a half (just long enough for them to get out of the spotlight). Then they'll get back together and do an album again.

yeah i guess i worded it wrong, they havent broken up per se

they are on indefinite hiatus

i think i spelled all that right lol

--- blink 182 that is ---

bout time, korn just plain sucked terribly, sure i liked thme in 8th grade because mtv told me to

and blink, eh, its been a long time coming, boxcar racer was the best thing ever came outta the band anyway

On a related note. Did anyone else here that Slipknot is breaking up? If they are they are coming to Spokane soon and I might go and see them before they break up.

I'd have to saw Korn was at ther best in 1996 when they and corrosion of conformity opened up for Ozzy. Ever since then I believe they have sucked major donkey balls, I liked them much better when no one knew who they are.

haha, check out the google ads at the bottom--Blink 182 totally cockblocked them all, thanks to Micah.

Never cared for Korn, can only name one song from them, so I wont lose any sleep over them breaking up.

Korn isn't breaking up. They're in the studio producing their new album.

Head left the band because he didn't like the direction Korn was going in.

They're looking for a new guitarist.

I love the Korn Greatest Hits myself. Its awesome IMO.

But blink, that's too bad, wasn't too into their music, but they had a pretty cool history in my opinion.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 23 2005, 05:18 PM
i dont think so. they are playing a show here in a couple days i think...
[post=465266]Quoted post[/post]​

march 4th
ill be there :D

korn_head.jpg

korn was a 2 album band...period

they had an innovative style, i love how they dropped the shit out of all their guitars, but they had a very anticipated end. after their second album everyone could see they were media influenced and they were drawing to a close.

i feel the same way about orgy, i listen to both their first cds, but i realize they have become something different. orgy cd 3 eats my balls.

korn had a good run at it, wish they could have done more b/c i liked their sound.

Back