Korn breaking up??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All controversial bands eventually reach that state where it's no longer about what they want as musicians and more about maintaining their contract.

IMO, Slipknot is the same way, except it happened to them much quicker than with Korn.

On 89.7 (the local Christian station) they said that head is susposed to be releasing a Chistian album in the next year or so. I'll probably check it out.

On most counts I agree with you Blanco. Disturbed, for example. IMO, Believe was a great album from a musicianship standpoint, but their sound changed, and so did their image to an extent. A lot of people that liked Disturbed before, don't like them now, and that's sad because they're really good. I'm personally waiting for their 3rd album.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Feb 23 2005, 12:40 PM-->
Oh and as far as Blink, there new album is probably their best, in terms of musicianship, and quality. It is different for them, and I dig it.
[post=465175]Quoted post[/post]​

Absolutely. It's their only cd I regularly listen to.

Drake
@Feb 23 2005, 03:07 PM
On a related note. Did anyone else here that Slipknot is breaking up? If they are they are coming to Spokane soon and I might go and see them before they break up.
[post=465243]Quoted post[/post]​

Those Spokane tickets sold out the first day I believe. My friends tried to get tickets, but when they called right after they went on sale, only seats were available. No floor seating. Now there's nothing, but maybe an auction on ebay.

Back