Kramer... no one's posted this yet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow.. .he said nigger, i've said it before, we've ALL said it before... its redic how much black people react to racism directed at them but then its okay for them to be racist to us... anywho, i wont reiterate what has already been said. I agree with b16.

Minorities, especially black people, need to lighten up. They can dish it out, but once its fed back to em... watch out!

don't want to play devils advocate too much here but you need to remember it wasn't the black people who kept the white people as slaves...

but on the other hand, it was ok for the guy to call him a cracker ass etc etc etc...?

if this had been part of chris rock's famous act regarding black people vs n words and someone interrupted him and he said now thats a N---, then it might have been somewhat appropriate, but this was a bit over the line, well a lot over the line

dont pull the slavery card on this shit...white people were not the ONLY ones in the world to own slaves...what do you think the black people were doing over in Africa...black people over there owned slaves...the United States were not the only ones implementing slavery...it was all over the world...and the blacks were not the only ones suffereing from it...im not racist at all...but i do hate it when people try to pull the damn black people slavery bullshit for some sympathy...or just so they can get their damn way...i was highly pissed off when my own state flag had to be changed because it had the confederate flag on it (Georgia Flag)...and all these damn black people with their NAACP bullshit complained about it and the government gave in to them...fuckers!

[/end rant]

wow, one little comment inspired so much discussion...
yup... but don't take it personally. i wasn't talking directly to you. You just said something that most Black people would say and we all had something to say about it lol

Someone brought up that Chris Rock Black People VS Niggas thing and I have something to add to that... Chris Rock did an interview and he said he did that same skit, non televised, and hardly anyone in the crowd thought it was funny. He said "they didn't think it was funny because there were too many niggas in the audience that night" LMAO...truth hurts

If any wants to start a WET (White Entertainment Television) Channel, let me know, i'm in.:ph34r:

Black and history month and Women's history month exist because it's a true occasion when a woman or black does something remarkable.

(Puts on helmet)

Nat X: This month is black history month. Why February? Because its the shortest month of the year.

If there was a white channel, it would be deemed racist or some shit and all the other cultures would bitch and moan until it was banned. The closest thing to it is Spike TV.

In responce to Recked

this is an interesting topic, allot of people still feel this way and I think it's outdated logic.

This isn't the 1860's, it's not even the 1960's not even close.

My father came from a welfare/foster home, 13 kids in a 1000sq ft house that should have been condemned, two alcoholic abusive parents, in and out of foster home ect.

yet I've been told before that I had a "head start" cause I'm white, WTF?

The last thing to go when a person or a culture is mistreated is that "Victims feeling". I think that is as big of a problem as anything African Americans now face on society...
I can't tell you how many times a few of my minority friends have said that I had a "head start" getting into college. I ussually present the same arguement. When I took a tour at Seton Hall, they gave us a brochure on the scholarships availiable. 8 scholarships for Black men and women and 2 for everyone. One said that a black male with a 1200 SAT and a 3.0 GPA would recieve like 7k AUTOMATICALLY. None of the "everyone scholarships" were even worth that much. I then ask them one question. "The only reason I wasn't eligible for that scholarship was because I wasn't black, Is that not racist?"

This reminds me of the dinner table rant by Ed Norton in American History X. "I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?"

And as far as them re-segregating themselves, the "historically black" greek organizations on my campus don't do shit for the school, don't come to shit, and get away with hazing their new members right in front of administration, christ the majority still brand pledges. Why? Because they know the administration won't do shit because they'll just pull the race card. Why would they want to participate? They do whatever the fuck they want and are still regonized by the school. If they got involved they might actually have to follow some rules.

PS- My family on both sides came here in the early 1900s, don't ever tell me "my people" held you down.

Last edited:
Minorities, especially black people, need to lighten up.
:D Now that is funny. Just about ALL races, ethnicities, and religions have been enslaved/persecuted at some point in time. Look at the Jews in the 30's and 40's I'd say a genocide of millions of people>slavery by the "man". I'm mormon, and in the 1800's my ancestors were treated like vermin and driven out, hell up until the 70's or so there was still an extermination order by the state gov't on the books where you could kill a mormon on sight, just for being mormon. Shit happens, it's the past, and you move on. End of story.

exactly. Is slavery and segregation still goin on? No. Move on. You dont see the japanese, hebrew, irish, german, and polish people playing the race card...

Back