Kumho Ectsa 712's on 96 GSR rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bcman

I have the opportunity to buy a set of four 1996 Integra GSR six-spoke rims wrapped with Kumho Ectsa Supra 712's. The tires have 60% tread left. I'm currently running on stock 14 inch steel and some boring all-season things. Does anybody think this is a good (or bad) choice? And how much should I offer for them?

i hate the 96 wheels... t3h ugly IMO...

and i hate thsoe tires too... lol so if it was me, id pass, or unless they were a STEAL, i'd consider picking 'em up

The Ecsta 712's were the shittiest tire I have ever driven on. Rolled under alot and wore very poorly.

whats a good tire that will hold on a sharp turn. I took a sharp turn one day and it felt like my rim was riding on the ground. I riding on federal "something" tires and they suck. They were on there when I got them so I just decided to use them up, but I'm due for some tires soon.

i had kuhmo ecsta 712's and they sucked for me too.. but if you like the rims.. you may as well buy em cuz they come with tires. you can wrap em in something better later anyway.

Originally posted by randerson165@Dec 22 2003, 12:40 PM
whats a good tire that will hold on a sharp turn. I took a sharp turn one day and it felt like my rim was riding on the ground. I riding on federal "something" tires and they suck. They were on there when I got them so I just decided to use them up, but I'm due for some tires soon.

azeni's. they own.

yokohama=cool

falken=cool

Pirelly=cool

Dunlop=cool

and so on....

Kumho=not cool,

but

Kumho+GSR rims at a reasonable price=why not....

:D

only complaint i have about my kuhmo MXs is that they take a little longer to warm up than i would prefer... other than that they are a great tire for agressive daily driving

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 25 2003, 02:00 AM
I've heard good things about the MX's. My only advice is to stay away from the Ecsta 712's.

like i said ... only complaint is that they take too long to warm up ... this makes them shitty for autoX.... i havent tried them on a road course yet ... so i have to wait till march at least to find out how they do there :)

Back