KYB AGX shocks any good? And What Setting?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Had a set in my EJ2 for about 2 years now. Blew one and need to replace it. Overall a really good shock. Works great with sport springs. They sucked with my old slip-on coilovers - but once I moved onto Eibachs, they became great. Upgrading my setup to D2's or Function 7's soon though.

i'm not happy. i have a set with skink2 springs. I think its just me though. to bumpy and bottom out really easy.As soon as i can get some extra cash i'm going to stock crx height.I actually have a new pair lying around here if anybody wants them. I ordered them for my rex and they sent me the wrong ones. its for the 90-91 models. $75+ shipping takes them both. speaking of which i think i'm gonna post them on the FS section.............

May just be the springs.. I got a set of the skunk2 pro series coilovers about a month ago and it's bumpy as fuck and I bottom out like 2 times a day.

Taco15 said:
i'm not happy. i have a set with skink2 springs. I think its just me though. to bumpy and bottom out really easy.As soon as i can get some extra cash i'm going to stock crx height.I actually have a new pair lying around here if anybody wants them. I ordered them for my rex and they sent me the wrong ones. its for the 90-91 models. $75+ shipping takes them both. speaking of which i think i'm gonna post them on the FS section.............

i think its your springs. they are not good springs and they are on the bumpy side. the shocks are good, try some eibach sportlines, they work very well with those.

Back