kyb gr2 vs tokico hp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 95 prelude im going to put tien springs. im having trouble with what shocks to buy. i want a mid range good handling shock these are the 2 i found in my price range thanks for your help.

I wouldn't buy the gr2's if they are lowering springs, the gr2's are a great replacement for better han stock, but not good for a lowered car or large spring rates.

kyb agx and other shocks that are similiar to that designlike tokico alimina's I believe.

well i am runnuing kyb's in the rear and tokico in the front... they work very good together witch shocked me but the tokico in the front brow to easy so i am runing kyb allaround on my car witch i have yet to have a problem with them like i did the tokico's... but tokico dos make a good set of struts to there stuff is very good stuff i may of gotten a bad set too..
but jan of next yr i switching over to tein stuff give me some time ill tell you guy how they are B) :ph34r:

Back