kybs for civic gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

what do you guys think of the kyb gr2s? just did a swap and i gotta get rid of the body roll around turns. dont have much money and i already have cheap springs and my stock suspention sucks. does anyone know if the gr2s more for comfort or race?

p.s. even tho my suspention sucks, last night i spanked a ford s.h.o. FA SHO

KYB supposedly valves the GR-2 to be 15% stiffer than stock. They would be mostly good for something better than a stock replacement, not to go all out stiff. They are damn good for the money though, and they'll definitely be better than your blown out shocks.

I have GR2s and I am pleased with them for what i payed...but if i had the money i would have gotten the AGXs for more stiffness when I autoX...

yeah i think i will be savin just a lil bit more so i can get the agx so i can adj. them when i need to

id say get agx all the way around.

the gr2 is basically a slightly better than stock replacement. dunno how they would perform with a drop.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Oct 14 2004, 12:09 AM
id say get agx all the way around.

the gr2 is basically a slightly better than stock replacement. dunno how they would perform with a drop.
[post=402444]Quoted post[/post]​

I've had no problems with GR-2s under a drop. The CRX was down about 2.5 inches, and the truck is down about 2 inches without any problems at all.

Back