Kyle Arai

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

12157396_l.jpg

"Civic and FF drift haters listen up and then shut up. Don't think Civics can drift? Then check out Kyle Arai's steel-o. He drifted his ED sedan all day long and into the night And I mean drifting, not power sliding. His ability to connect drifts, throw down legit choku-doris, and hang it completely sideways won him a special award from the judged. Kazama and Kumakubo. Just because you can't do it, don't say it can't be done."

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 7 2004, 03:27 PM
12157396_l.jpg

"Civic and FF drift haters listen up and then shut up. Don't think Civics can drift? Then check out Kyle Arai's steel-o. He drifted his ED sedan all day long and into the night And I mean drifting, not power sliding. His ability to connect drifts, throw down legit choku-doris, and hang it completely sideways won him a special award from the judged. Kazama and Kumakubo. Just because you can't do it, don't say it can't be done."
[post=413463]Quoted post[/post]​

No matter how fast you make a Civic, it's still a Civic at the end of the day, and no matter how well you can connect drifts in a FF car, you're still just busting ebrake turns.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 8 2004, 09:12 PM-->
YangpaNemsay
@Nov 7 2004, 03:27 PM
12157396_l.jpg

[post=413463]Quoted post[/post]​

No matter how fast you make a Civic, it's still a Civic at the end of the day, and no matter how well you can connect drifts in a FF car, you're still just busting ebrake turns.
[post=413965]Quoted post[/post]​

somebody's jealous

ya id be real jelous of a ebrake slider if i had a car as fast or faster then an evo that destroys them on the track....

Originally posted by FFCiv@Nov 8 2004, 10:31 PM
ya id be real jelous of a ebrake slider if i had a car as fast or faster then an evo that destroys them on the track....
[post=414014]Quoted post[/post]​

Pretty much. My brake rotors are as big as stock Civic wheels. My brake calipers have more displacement than your engine, and have as many pistons as FIVE of your cars. I make twice the HP that your B16 does. I make almost three times the torque that your B16 does. I have over twice the traction your Civic does. My tires are almost a foot wide. My car commands awe and respect. Your car commands dirty looks and laughs. My car is one of a very limted production run and affords me the pride in the exclusiveness that comes with the ownership. You have another damn Civic with a fartcan.

Yes, I'm *very* jealous of some jackass doing ebrake turns in a parking lot.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 8 2004, 10:03 PM-->
@Nov 8 2004, 10:31 PM
ya id be real jelous  of a ebrake slider if i had a car as fast or faster then an evo that destroys them on the track....

Pretty much. My brake rotors are as big as stock Civic wheels. My brake calipers have more displacement than your engine, and have as many pistons as FIVE of your cars. I make twice the HP that your B16 does. I make almost three times the torque that your B16 does. I have over twice the traction your Civic does. My tires are almost a foot wide. My car commands awe and respect. Your car commands dirty looks and laughs. My car is one of a very limted production run and affords me the pride in the exclusiveness that comes with the ownership. You have another damn Civic with a fartcan.

[post=414030]Quoted post[/post]​

no shit nice one

the belaire will drift better than any civic when it done

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 11 2004, 12:57 AM
lol "dont laugh, your kid could be in here"
[post=415213]Quoted post[/post]​

bwhahahaha
:lol:

i had to borrow our companies van once, total kidnapper van. i wanted to park near an elementary school just to scare the shit out of some parents, lol

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 10 2004, 08:58 PM
Don't laugh at the van... your gf might be in the back.
[post=415089]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 9 2004, 12:03 AM-->
@Nov 8 2004, 10:31 PM

[post=414030]Quoted post[/post]​

Ji, he has a 240sx. :p

Back