Kyle Arai

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and i dont have a civic anymore. i'm glad you've modified your turbo car more then i had modified my civic. i didnt want to borrow money to get a bunch of uber mods, like you. i'm glad you bought brakes that are bigger then my civic's rims were stock, and you have more caliper pistons then my civic. the civic wasnt really meant to be be a race car, i was making it that way.

i love how you boast about your aftermarket stuff, compaired to my stock stuff.

its actually the shitznit , repect all motorsports

Errr, I have to disagree on the motorsports part. I personally see it more-so as an exhibition. All it really is, is how side-ways you can get at speed, and how long you can keep it, or connect them. AutoX would be a motorsport.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Nov 12 2004, 01:34 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 9 2004, 12:03 AM
FFCiv
@Nov 8 2004, 10:31 PM
ya id be real jelous of a ebrake slider if i had a car as fast or faster then an evo that destroys them on the track....
[post=414014]Quoted post[/post]​

Pretty much. My brake rotors are as big as stock Civic wheels. My brake calipers have more displacement than your engine, and have as many pistons as FIVE of your cars. I make twice the HP that your B16 does. I make almost three times the torque that your B16 does. I have over twice the traction your Civic does. My tires are almost a foot wide. My car commands awe and respect. Your car commands dirty looks and laughs. My car is one of a very limted production run and affords me the pride in the exclusiveness that comes with the ownership. You have another damn Civic with a fartcan.

Yes, I'm *very* jealous of some jackass doing ebrake turns in a parking lot.
[post=414030]Quoted post[/post]​

Ji, he has a 240sx. :p
[post=415715]Quoted post[/post]​

He knows, hes commenting on teh picture not my car

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 12 2004, 04:10 AM

Errr, I have to disagree on the motorsports part. I personally see it more-so as an exhibition. All it really is, is how side-ways you can get at speed, and how long you can keep it, or connect them. AutoX would be a motorsport.
[post=415745]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

ive done both. :) drifting is definately more laid back and less competitive than autocross.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 12 2004, 12:10 AM

[post=415745]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back