Kyokugen key and a few other Lug ?'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Anyone know a place that sells extra keys for these POS lugs. Mine was basicly completly rounded and then I lost it (just my luck) so now I need a new one. I was going to buy some new lugs (like the rays/volks) or possiblly the Skunk2's but now I have to shell out money just to get them off. I have found one place for $25 for just the key but I also found a place that has a whole set for 35.

Does anyone know if the Rays/Volks key would fit the Kyokugen (both are a 7 to 6 side adaptor)

Also, does anyone know if the volks key can be hit with the impact for removal?

I have one tool that will probally get them off, my freind told me how to do it. I just now have to find a new set of lugs.

i bought the mugen lugs. non-bling. and non-expensive. i think it was like $88 shipped from kingmotorsports.

12 lugs are regular. 4 lugs have like 12 teeth that lock perfectly with the key. one tooth is slightly larger than the others. therefore the key only goes on one way. i looked into all kinds. and i didnt think the volk lugs were worth ~$125

I found the volks for $90 at Daliracing.com. A few people at H-T.com used them and had nothing but good things to say about them.

Back