1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyokugen key and a few other Lug ?'s

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by asmallsol, Jun 27, 2003.

1. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

Anyone know a place that sells extra keys for these POS lugs. Mine was basicly completly rounded and then I lost it (just my luck) so now I need a new one. I was going to buy some new lugs (like the rays/volks) or possiblly the Skunk2's but now I have to shell out money just to get them off. I have found one place for $25 for just the key but I also found a place that has a whole set for 35.

Does anyone know if the Rays/Volks key would fit the Kyokugen (both are a 7 to 6 side adaptor)

Also, does anyone know if the volks key can be hit with the impact for removal?

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

IM me ill tell you how to get them off

3. asmallsol

I have one tool that will probally get them off, my freind told me how to do it. I just now have to find a new set of lugs.

4. eyesonlybob

eyesonlybob Senior Member

i bought the mugen lugs. non-bling. and non-expensive. i think it was like $88 shipped from kingmotorsports.

12 lugs are regular. 4 lugs have like 12 teeth that lock perfectly with the key. one tooth is slightly larger than the others. therefore the key only goes on one way. i looked into all kinds. and i didnt think the volk lugs were worth ~$125

5. asmallsol

I found the volks for $90 at Daliracing.com. A few people at H-T.com used them and had nothing but good things to say about them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted