kz 400 bike feeler sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
his is a kz 400 it dont have a title but then again it may not need one because i dont know what year the bike is, i road this bike all last summer runs great shifts great, but the carbs went out on it and it will not start anymore. needs a little tlc the front brake handle is broke on the end the speedo is there and works but you can tell its been damaged, it has a kick start but it just spins freely, the person that i got it from put a electric start on the side of the bike,this is a feeler sale just looking at offers for a possible sale.local pick up or delivery

Attachments

• bike 001.jpg
    bike 001.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 540
  • bike 003.jpg
    bike 003.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 298
This is a $100 bike, if. If it ran, maybe more. It looks more rewarding to just keep around and ride occasionally.

Check around, there's people out there willing to buy stuff like that, I'd search around old school kawi boards.

I'd figure at least 500 with the right person.

Yeah, the cafe racer idea isn't too bad. Buy cheap bars for it, strip the paint off the tank and call it a cafe racer. It's like doing stupid things to a Civic and getting more for it because it looks the part.

Back