1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kz 400 bike feeler sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by AHHVTEC, Feb 22, 2008.

1. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

his is a kz 400 it dont have a title but then again it may not need one because i dont know what year the bike is, i road this bike all last summer runs great shifts great, but the carbs went out on it and it will not start anymore. needs a little tlc the front brake handle is broke on the end the speedo is there and works but you can tell its been damaged, it has a kick start but it just spins freely, the person that i got it from put a electric start on the side of the bike,this is a feeler sale just looking at offers for a possible sale.local pick up or delivery

Attached Files:

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

This is a $100 bike, if. If it ran, maybe more. It looks more rewarding to just keep around and ride occasionally.

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

so i guess i better take the 200 i was offered for it lol

4. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Check around, there's people out there willing to buy stuff like that, I'd search around old school kawi boards.

I'd figure at least 500 with the right person.

5. NissanNiNjA2nd

NissanNiNjA2nd Senior Member

Repair whats wrong and build a cafe racer out of it..... should sell for almost 1800.

6. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Yeah, the cafe racer idea isn't too bad. Buy cheap bars for it, strip the paint off the tank and call it a cafe racer. It's like doing stupid things to a Civic and getting more for it because it looks the part.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted