1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L-Civic ('91 Civic DX Sedan)

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by Caljank, Jan 2, 2019.

1. BlackFrog

BlackFrog Neighborhood Lush

I think mud tires are in order here...

And you gotta get some old school vented side windows

Caljank likes this.
  2. Fernpatch

Fernpatch Member

I dig it. if Mad Max drove a honda that would be it :)

If you are still looking for tail lights or what not PM me. I have a sedan sitting in front of my shop that I am getting ready to send to the recycle yard. I would be happy to donate what I can to your cause before it gets crushed.

Caljank and E_SolSi like this.
  3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Love this. Been wanting to build one of my own ever since I saw the one my buddy's shop converted- also an EF sedan into a pickup- back in the mid 90s.

Caljank likes this.
  4. Caljank

Caljank New Member

I've been looking at mudders. I have three sets of rims right now. So it's only money that holds me back. If like to run this in the Colorado gambler 500 some time. A buddy and I may take his geo tracker out there this summer.

Corner vents would be crazy. I ripped out the a/c last year and drive with the windows open all summer.

The only thing I'm looking for is the si gauge cluster. But I am content buying a Bosch 2 5/8" tach to put in it too. I am content with my tail lights at least till I decide to build a steel bumper.

You should pull the tail lights and rear bezel and sell them on eBay. Parts like that tend to do well for the Sedan.

Maybe dinner day the Civic will be mad Max worthy with an engine that has some real power.

It's a blast. It's the most fun I've had driving and working on a car. Just make sure to get a roll bar in it. Everything about this car was loose and scary till it was all tied together. If you want I'll send pictures of where all I welded it too.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted