Ladies i need some advice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why is celerity such a pussy?
Cel is the biggest pussy and the biggest bad ass at the same time. He is enlightened and not . He can go after someones mind with scalpel like precision or smash their head in with a rock tied on a stick. The best way to describe him... He is an enigma.

But back to the topic at hand... Girls are catty bitches. You wont convince her to like you. But if she already does, she wont care that she is friends with your ex. This may fade with age, but almost every high school girl has not yet learned true loyalty. But do expect the Drama Llama at some point. Trust me, I can feel his presence approaching at this point, with all the experience I have had with him.

Last edited:
Cel is the biggest pussy and the biggest bad ass at the same time. He is enlightened and not . He can go after someones mind with scalpel like precision or smash their head in with a rock tied on a stick. The best way to describe him... He is an enigma.
Thaaaaank you !

ill post up what goes down, gonna get ahold of her after work tonight.
almost made a huge mistake last night, the druken dial at like 3:30 in the morning, somehow i managed to pull it togheter and not call her thou...

alright so here's the update. we couldnt meet up today, we both had a ton of diffrent shit to do but w/e. 2 nights ago we talked for an hour and a half. she said she deff wants to party with me this summer. then last night we talked only for a bit how we didnt have time to meet up. she wasnt feelin me so much but idn...woman are fuckin crazy, o well im gonna get at here sunday night n see how it goes

This is all so stupid. This is starting to sound like Chaz's There's This Girl Thread. Geez Lou-fucking-ise. Please, do yourself a favor and stop trying to find your soul-mate in every girl you meet. Cel is right. It is just luck...fortuitous events aligning themselves to your advantage. Until then, just demolish as many tight little pussies as you can and don't look back. I have a little regret for the promiscuity of my earlier years but not nearly as much as I regret the time I wasted trying to politely court worthless mindless girls. Being a man whore slowly drags you down. Trying to be a chivalrous gentleman to girls that don't return the sentiment in the least bit is instantly demoralizing. Figure it out...

That's hard. If see is really a good friend off your ex is even harder.
You have to play it like see has to like you......but don't be to close on her neck.
If see open up to you that see likes you you're in.
But if you tell her you like her see can back off.
You really need to watch a girls signs, make a carefull compliment and if see watch down and giggel you're on the ride track. than you stop. lett her handel the second stepp. butt react on it!!!
Don't be to availeble, but lett her also know that you're into her. She already know's it after that compliment and then wink or something that she know it's reel... take litle steps.
That builds up some comfort and trust.

That's hard. If see is really a good friend off your ex is even harder.
You have to play it like see has to like you......but don't be to close on her neck.
If see open up to you that see likes you you're in.
But if you tell her you like her see can back off.
You really need to watch a girls signs, make a carefull compliment and if see watch down and giggel you're on the ride track. than you stop. lett her handel the second stepp. butt react on it!!!
Don't be to availeble, but lett her also know that you're into her. She already know's it after that compliment and then wink or something that she know it's reel... take litle steps.
That builds up some comfort and trust.

I think your H key is broked:huh:?

This is all so stupid. This is starting to sound like Chaz's There's This Girl Thread. Geez Lou-fucking-ise. Please, do yourself a favor and stop trying to find your soul-mate in every girl you meet. Cel is right. It is just luck...fortuitous events aligning themselves to your advantage. Until then, just demolish as many tight little pussies as you can and don't look back. I have a little regret for the promiscuity of my earlier years but not nearly as much as I regret the time I wasted trying to politely court worthless mindless girls. Being a man whore slowly drags you down. Trying to be a chivalrous gentleman to girls that don't return the sentiment in the least bit is instantly demoralizing. Figure it out...
While I am nearing a relationship, that is the best hobby I have had over my college career. And I too wasted a good year and a half on dumb bitches.

Sleeping around is only bad if you get the HIV or the nice girl you actually want to date finds out about all of it. Then you have to become a damage control master...

Back