1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladie's leathers for sale - get your chic on the track!

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by civicious, Jan 28, 2010.

1. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

I woulda put this in the for sale section, but it's pretty bike specific...

Ladies ISS 2 piece leathers size 38

This is a set of ISS chic leathers, size Euro 38(US size 5). It's a 2-piece that zips together in the center. There is no apparent damage or scuffs to the leathers, they aren't dirty, haven't been sweated in, overall the things look like practically new. A friend of mine bought them on eBay but they didn't fit her. For reference, she's 5'3 120lbs and has a KILLER body, so if you're a little smaller than that, these should fit perfectly! I wouldn't expect these to fit a chub-chub, but if you're a little on the chunky side and really really like these, feel free to buy 'em and squeeze yourself into them anyways.

I'm a 5'7 160lb dude, and they fit me, but the pink just doesn't go with my eyes, so alas I have to let them go.

Asking $300 OBO plus shipping, if applicable

Located in Houston, TX
    Contacting me via email is the best way to get in touch with me, wkitchens -at- gmail -dot- com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BTW, I was kidding about them fitting me - these clearly wouldn't fit a 5'7 160lb dude

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

I bought mrs. phyre a full set of gear! And there it sits, in the closet, tags still on it.. I think its been a year now..

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

ttiwwop of the chic?

4. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

x2

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted