Lady tried getting one over on me...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And 30 is when you really learn to have fun. It's when you stop being afraid of ... well, anything and you have the mind to accomplish anything. If you take care of yourself, avoid drugs and get some sleep you'll even look young and then the world is your oyster.

I totally agree! I'm not quit 30 yet, but I am more open minded now and doing things I never would have 5-10 years ago. It is great and I'm having so much fun now and it has just started! :)

I totally agree! I'm not quit 30 yet, but I am more open minded now and doing things I never would have 5-10 years ago. It is great and I'm having so much fun now and it has just started! :)
Why does my mind keep going to PIITB?

I said that you when we met ! Copy cat !

as far as turning that age, that's easy. Try 30. The unfortunate thing is, 30 is about half way to death. And 30 is when you really learn to have fun. It's when you stop being afraid of ... well, anything and you have the mind to accomplish anything. If you take care of yourself, avoid drugs and get some sleep you'll even look young and then the world is your oyster.

As far as the check woman, I mean people do desperate things for food. Because, well, it's food. When I worked pizza People used to just ask me for food. I would give.

My boss would pour hot sauce on it though.
hot sauce part is funny but wrong

Back