Laguna Seca Drift Day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sweet!! As many times as I've drivin laguna seca on GT3, I just wanna go around it once...for real.. Cool pics :thumbsup:

hottness...............

i think i would have been arrested for public indecency if i was around all of those cars

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 4 2004, 03:08 PM
hottness...............

i think i would have been arrested for public indecency if i was around all of those cars

:werd:

Sweet cars

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 4 2004, 12:08 PM
hottness...............

My roommates got to drive that elise to lunch, and yes I was pissed cause when they came back with lunch they pulled up in that dope ass little car. Oh and yes I was pissed that I did not get a ride in it.

Nope the Elise was not drifted at all, it was there to be tested by road and track magazine. Road and track also rented out a spec miata that was featured in the thread "got beat by a miata" or what ever it was called, started by rev8k about 2 weeks ago. Since my roommate was pit crewing that Miata, Road and Track let both my roommates take it for a spin. My roommate now claims that he is going to own one in a year or two, it is not an if anymore it is a when for him. I am stoked I will probably get to drive the thing. :)

i will own one :)

im just waiting to see if they bring the exege over before i make a move

Back