Lambo FTL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

where am the douche bags??

sounded like 2 guys in a fast expensive ass car giving props to a guy in a faster car

the fact that they are automatically labeled douche bags by you is one of the many reasons i fucking hate the Honda community

people like you are the reason when i went to my first track day in my Del Sol (i was the only Honda there) all of the Porsche, BMW, Corvette, STI, EVO, etc owners had an "oh great" look on their faces... they all assumed i was going to be just another honda driving jackass in a slow POS "race car" with a fart cannon, like all the other honda owners they come in contact with at every damn stoplight in the fuckign country... they assumed i would be just like all of the usual jackass honda owners with their shitty disrespectful attitudes, and rude behavior... by the end of the day i had people coming up to me telling me how good i was doing and how impressed they were, and and complementing me on not being a "typical" honda owner, asking me all sorts of questions about what i had done to the car... and looking forward to seeing me at future events... they were some of the nicest people ive met... several went out of their way to help me repair my car when i lost a caliper bolt on the track one day... Porsche, Viper, and Ferrari owners, taking their time and getting their hands dirty to help the kid with the Honda Del Sol find a bolt that fit to fix his brakes so he could get one more track run in... you call these people "douche bags" because they have a nicer / more expensive car :disgust1:

BTW.. this is a douche bag

Anatomy_of_a_DoucheBag.ashx

Never seen that pic before, that's funny shit.

it doesnt have anything to do with the car they are driving.... they just sound like asshats, i mean come on, the jersey accent yellin about "the fire! the fire!" when i picture the man behind that voice i see a greaseball douchbag... maybe its just me.

anyways sorry it was a repost. and get your panties out of a wad, its not that serious, geez

i dont think its necessarily the livestrong bracelet.. just the others that followed, saying some random shit on them.. i'm all about the Livestrong bracelet because i had cancer myself

sounded like 2 guys in a fast expensive ass car giving props to a guy in a faster car

the fact that they are automatically labeled douche bags by you is one of the many reasons i fucking hate the Honda community

people like you are the reason when i went to my first track day in my Del Sol (i was the only Honda there) all of the Porsche, BMW, Corvette, STI, EVO, etc owners had an "oh great" look on their faces... they all assumed i was going to be just another honda driving jackass in a slow POS "race car" with a fart cannon, like all the other honda owners they come in contact with at every damn stoplight in the fuckign country... they assumed i would be just like all of the usual jackass honda owners with their shitty disrespectful attitudes, and rude behavior... by the end of the day i had people coming up to me telling me how good i was doing and how impressed they were, and and complementing me on not being a "typical" honda owner, asking me all sorts of questions about what i had done to the car... and looking forward to seeing me at future events... they were some of the nicest people ive met... several went out of their way to help me repair my car when i lost a caliper bolt on the track one day... Porsche, Viper, and Ferrari owners, taking their time and getting their hands dirty to help the kid with the Honda Del Sol find a bolt that fit to fix his brakes so he could get one more track run in... you call these people "douche bags" because they have a nicer / more expensive car :disgust1:
Parts of me love you.

:werd: The guys in the Lambo give the Del Sol guy a thumbs up, dont really see how that is being a douche, if someone pulled on me on the highway Id give them the thumbs up like hey nice car.

i agree with E_SolSi, these guys were very gracious and gave the lowly honda a lot of respect, which is cool. the only thing i was trying to say in my original post was that the nasty turboed sol was pretty entertaining, and so were the silly jersey shore sounding cool guys in the lambo.

im from the south and when i hear people talking with that obnoxious northern accent gettin all excited yellin about fire and crap it makes me laugh....

True, like when i see a guy in a nice like viper or a much faster car than me ill give em a thumbs up, since many have done it to me whenever i beat them, especially when they make fun of me first. "DUDE YOUR CAR LIKE NEVER REDLINES!" Gotta love it lol.

i kind of agree. it sounded like they were being sarcastic about the whole thing...thats where i get the douche bag part from, but maybe its just the fact we dont have people with jersey accents down here and i dont know what a sincere comment sounds like in that accent :)

Back