Lambo with License Plate Blurry-izer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw a yellow gallardo on sunday when i went to pick up my birks, well actually I was driving and it was turning onto the road and my bud spotted it in time for me to catch a glimpse.

a white car is easier to spot then a blured tag.

Only good reason to have something like that is to either run speed cameras/redlight cams, or to make videos of you doing stupid stuff on the street.

If a police officer gets behind you and your tag is blury they're going to pull you over. or in this case call for back up to lay out a spike strip 5 mins ahead since the officer shuold already know he's going to run.

Motorcycles yes. any kind of car... no.

no doubt it's still neat.

It says its to be the speed cameras.

Besides, the car is just like a bike. If a cop were coming up behind me, I'd blur it and be gone. He's not keeping up. You have just as good chance in that as on a bike. Still its hard to outrun radio.

totalburnout said:
It says its to be the speed cameras.

Besides, the car is just like a bike. If a cop were coming up behind me, I'd blur it and be gone. He's not keeping up. You have just as good chance in that as on a bike. Still its hard to outrun radio.

I'd never run in a car no matter what type of car. no matter what a car needs at least 1 car lane to move around.where a bike can easily lane split and once you ditch the po po you can easily hide the bike. a car you can't do jack shit for other then put it inside a garage.

What it needs to do is switch plate numbers. Find another white lambo of similar a similar year in the same state and switch the numbers to it.. That way you always have a plate # up, and it'll check out when the occasional trooper runs it.

Then, when the trooper figures it out, you can spend your days clinching your butt cheeks and staring nervously at your new roommate. Sounds like fun!

phyregod said:
What it needs to do is switch plate numbers. Find another white lambo of similar a similar year in the same state and switch the numbers to it.. That way you always have a plate # up, and it'll check out when the occasional trooper runs it.

Then, when the trooper figures it out, you can spend your days clinching your butt cheeks and staring nervously at your new roommate. Sounds like fun!

Thats actually fucking brilliant.

Have someone else's plate number and then when you get pulled over and he gets out to come up to the car, pin it and be gone. Never know who you were.

Seany-izzle said:
goodluck finding someone with a lambo in every state.

It doesn't need to be a lambo, just anything to give you a second and peace.

It would be like running plateless but without the big alarm going off in the Po-po's head. They're not supposed to be running you until they have a violation to pull you over for, not that they actually abide by that but if they do then you're golden and have an extra second to go.

Running is stupid, but as my drunken ass told my buddy when he was driving my WRX @ around 110mph if a cop came off in the distance just pin it. We'd be so fucked anyway and I would just claim I didn't see the lights off in the distance.

Sweeeeet. I've wanted to do this for a while. I originally wanted to copy one of the old Bond movies where Q made a rotating license plate triangle piece on one of Bond's cars. At least I think it was in a Bond movie.

Seany-izzle said:
true, but some usually run you as they follow you, as they pull you over, before they walk up to your window.

I've yet to hang with an officer that didnt run a plate before pulling the car over.

If the tag doesnt match the car, shows up stolen, shows up as a warrent... list goes on...
last thing the officer wants to do is walk up to a random guy at a traffic stop with no idea whats going on with the car. If running the tag throws a red flag he can call in for backup and let the dispatchers know he's getting out of his car and talking with the guy.

That way if shit does happen he at least has people that knows where they're at and knows another car or two is on the way.

Back