lamborghini doors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedb18acivic

im posting this for a friend which is purchasing the lamborghini door kit for his 95 civic coupe ex. Ive heard many different things about these kits that they must have masive amount of modifying even with the kits. Is it true that an extensive amount of welding is a must to make this conversion wrk? Or is it simply a bolt on kit ready to roll. If anyone has ever accomplished this please give me the facts about what must be done to make this a clean conversion.

why dont he do suicide doors? i think they look way better on a Civic than Lamborghini style IMO....besides its easier as they have kits for them :) although i believe they have kits for a Lambo conversion...

:werd: A show truck friend of mine is building a show eclipse and yeah the kit is like 1599 shipped and no welding, cutting required.

ya you need to weld in brackets for the door support struts or remote opemer motors if you want them if not its more or less bolt in

www.decah.net it takes a while for the site to load up,but they make a lambo door kit all bolt on no welding....if someone does get on there site could someone see if there is any pics of a crx with the lambo doors?jus reply or email me at ob1kinobe77@aol.com cuz my brothers comp is too slow to load it up..

Back