lame song... cool machine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
YouTube - OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine version - Official

From the new album "Of the Blue Colour of the Sky" available at OK Go - Official Merch - Powered by MerchDirect
OK Go on Tour Shows « OK Go
Directed by James Frost, OK Go and Syyn Labs. Produced by Shirley Moyers. The official video for the recorded version of "This Too Shall Pass" off of the album "Of the Blue Colour of the Sky". The video was filmed in a two story warehouse, in the Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA. The "machine" was designed and built by the band, along with members of Syyn Labs ( Syyn Labs ) over the course of several months.
There is an in-depth behind-the-scenes look at the warehouse here: http://www.okgo.net/this-too-shall-pa...
OK Go thanks State Farm for making this video possible.

neat video I wonder how long it took to get the contraptions right..

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

The "machine" was designed and built by the band, along with members of Syyn Labs ( Syyn Labs ) over the course of several months.

Come on E you don't have to rub it in that I can't read... "Too much sex makes you go blind"...hehehe

wow that was cool shit too.... i love the ghillie suited horn sections
these guys definitely make some cool ass videos
still not a fan of the song... though it is growing on me a bit...... a bit

Back