Lamest Comic of all time, definately. But screw the comic, check out post #15!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn. Misit, thats something i wont do, i have impecable aim!
you dyslexic fuck. hahaha

it's M-I-S-T-I

anyways, i just like putting it in the back because most girls have never done it.

call me indiana jones, i like to explore the untouched.

it's M-I-S-T-I

anyways, i just like putting it in the back because most girls have never done it.

misspelled the 2nd time on purpose.. sound it out now.. mis-it (miss it, it as in her face).

rofl @ indiana jones. ^_^

it's M-I-S-T-I

Or you're Patrick Stewart and like to boldly go where no man has gone before... as far as you know, anyway. Like I'd want to take away a man's fantasy that since I'm a whore and obviously not a virgin... I'll let him have this thrill that he can take my anal virginity...

Women are cruel! Cruel!

that's why you gotta go for the ear. few chicks have had a cock in their ear before

is the nostril next?
that will make a girl freak out. i've done this before. they hit the roof like a cat in a bath tub. nothing will instill more fear in a girl than a nut up the nose.

i bet it does wonders for sinuses though... i've always wondered why Nasacort is milky colored. ew!

I used to tell a story about how I was gonna get a girl to go down on me then tell a joke right as I blew my load

the idea was that she would laught and blow it out her nose

Back