lanspeed racing slow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dragntoys

anyone know any sites i can buy a new hasport linkage from to put a b18c1 into a 90 crx i orderd one from landspeedracing.com because they said they had one
when i called to ask them where it was they said they had to order it that was jan 21 called last monday they said its been shipped funny ups just keeps going right on by any help chris

seems like from what ive found out at a couple of other forums landspeed has screwed more then one person over so i guess im out of my money
thieves suck :angry: i should take my next vacation in az and go see these guys

Goto JazzProParts.com, They have AVID in stock, Just as good.

There was a time when Landspeed was a company to do business with. Honesty and Integrity they don't know the meaning of either! I shouldn't say they there is only one person to blame, the owner! Matt screws all, I bet if his mom had a return she'd be stuck with no refund only store credit. I use to be linked up w/them till he screwed me outta $600.00
someday he'll get his....hopefully

Originally posted by Bearz007@Feb 23 2005, 06:32 PM
There was a time when Landspeed was a company to do business with. Honesty and Integrity they don't know the meaning of either! I shouldn't say they there is only one person to blame, the owner! Matt screws all, I bet if his mom had a return she'd be stuck with no refund only store credit. I use to be linked up w/them till he screwed me outta $600.00
someday he'll get his....hopefully
[post=465305]Quoted post[/post]​

there is a post on honda-tech to alot of people have been screwed one person said class action lawsuit beleve me im down my bank is sending papers out right now to get my money back but im sure there are alot of others?

i have no love for people who screw people over

Originally posted by dragon2003@Mar 1 2005, 10:45 PM
well i was thinking about getting a thermal exhaust from them, but i guess i will get it some where else.
[post=467993]Quoted post[/post]​

the phone numbers for them have been disconnected dont waste your money
they are scamming people left and right the website will still take your money but no one will ship the product

Back